As of late, the queue via database has stopped working.
If I use “sync” as the queue type in the .env, everything works fine and invoices are sent out.
Usually I use database for the queue and I have a cron job set up under the web server and it was previously working fine until an invoice ninja update recently.
If I use database, even if I manually run php artisan schedule:run >> /dev/null 2>&1 in the invoiceninja directory with things in the queue (I can see jobs in the jobs table in the database), nothing happens. The command just runs and there are no errors. If I do it without the /dev/null, it says either:
“No scheduled commands are ready to run.”
[2022-03-12T15:35:37+00:00] Running scheduled command: Callback
[2022-03-12T15:35:37+00:00] Running scheduled command: ‘/usr/bin/php7.4’ ‘artisan’ queue:restart > ‘/dev/null’ 2>&1
Even though there are things in the queue, they aren’t being processed.
I have tried directly specifying /usr/bin/php7.4 when running the command, not just php. I have tried artisan optimizes, I have rebooted my server etc. For some reason no matter what I try now, the queue via database no longer works. It was working absolutely fine up until recently.